Almac Group is currently looking for a Distribution Supervisor for our Souderton, PA location. The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the distribution warehouse and processes.
**This is a 2nd Shift position - Hours: 3:00pm to 11:00pm**
** Shift will include 10% shift differential**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out all duties relating to processing and dispatch of shipping requests in accordance with GMP and all relevant Almac Clinical Services Standard Operating Procedures
- Supervise the Distribution Technicians, Sr. Distribution Technicians, and Shipping Coordinators
- Assist with creating and/or revising SOPs
- Investigate Distribution related discrepancies/queries and write or assist with writing a Technical Query/Quality Incident
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years experience in a distribution or warehouse supervisory position
- Successful in implementation of process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of enhancing a customer service operation
- Customer service/client relations
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, flexible, dependable and available to work weekends on occasion
- Handling multiple responsibilities and job tasks (multi-tasking) as needed
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility with work requirements, work environment and fast-paced/changing job needs
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.