Almac Group is currently seeking a Logistics Services Coordinator for our Souderton, PA location. Working as part of the Global Logistics Services department, the Logistics Services Coordinator will act as the primary contact for internal and external customers. The role will involve working with our Freight transport partners with the objective of providing a seamless end to end service to Almac’s customers in the most cost effective and efficient method.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for global country imports of Clinical Trial Material (CTM), maintaining a global Control Tower database.
- Assist with the generation of courier quotes relating to freight services.
- Ensure the quoting process reflects the optimum courier choice and shipping solution recommended for all shipping lanes across different shipment types
- Facilitate and coordinate shipments through Almac’s Shipment Collections offering.
- Work with internal departments to coordinate the delivery of the Almac to Patient and Direct to Patient services.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 year of Customer Service experience
- Logistics related or Transport related background
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Bachelors degree
- Creation of import documentation
- 2 Years Customer Service experience
- 2 years Logistics/Purchasing experience
- US International distribution knowledge or distribution documentation experience
- Customs regulations
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.