Almac Group is currently seeking a Purchasing Administrator for our Souderton, PA. The Purchasing Administrator will assist in the purchasing of materials and services to ensure operational requirements and internal customers are satisfied.
**Fully Onsite Monday through Friday 8am till 5pm**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General filing and clerical support
- Creating purchase orders in the order management system.
- Placing purchase orders with suppliers.
- Expediting and tracking delivery status of purchase orders.
- Reconciling and approving invoices against receipts
- Working cross functionally with accounting to resolve invoicing issues.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or GED/GED Equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an office environment
- Understanding of business processes
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Associates degree
- A minimum of 1 year in procurement of goods and services
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.