Almac Group is currently seeking a Design Technician for our Durham, North Carolina location. The Design Technician supports the Design Department at Clinical Services by managing design requests from internal departments, creating production templates, and assisting the Package Designers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and organize incoming requests for designs from the Business Development and Client Services departments, interface if necessary.
- Maintain the Design Request spreadsheet, ensure it is up to date and accurate, and organize the request queue to accurately reflect the spreadsheet.
- Create production templates and distribute to Project Services Admins and/or Production Supervisors as needed.
- Assist the Package Designer in creation of design documentation, organize engineering samples, and communication between service groups.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years working in a GMP environment
- Basic computer skills
- MS Office
- Associate’s Degree in Design/Production related studies
- Graphical Design/Illustration
- Pharmaceutical or Packaging industry
- Organizational skills
- Good visualization skills
- Provide legible and accurate written information to general documentation
- Ability to take and understand direction
- Ability to complete written evaluations to demonstrate understanding of procedures.
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.