Almac Group is currently seeking a Business Analyst for our Souderton, Pennsylvania location. The Business Analyst’s primary responsibilities are to collaborate with stakeholders from across the business, including product owners, customers, and end users to define and document business and software requirements aimed at delivery of a fit for purpose solution. Perform research and provide business stakeholders with meaningful information that helps them build business cases and strategically prioritize projects such that the business is implementing the most impactful features, projects, or efforts in the right sequence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform research and use analytical methodologies to effectively evaluate the potential options, benefits and risks for new or enhanced services, processes, features, initiatives or projects. Work with the finance group and/or stakeholders to generate and communicate a clearly defined business case that can effectively be used to evaluate/prioritize across other proposed business efforts.
- Lead requirements analysis and stakeholder confirmation, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, concise, understandable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards. Serve as the principal source through which requirements flow between project/product management, systems development, software testing, the user community and other stakeholders.
- Ensure features and functions of new and enhanced solutions adhere to the Clinical Services strategic roadmap by:
- Providing design oversight of solutions when assigned.
- Developing and documenting design guidelines when assigned.
- Mentoring other BSA staff performing requirements or business analysis.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and support the business and BSA as needed including, but not limited to:
- Providing expertise regarding system functionality to internal staff/users and customers.
- As assigned, assisting with the implementation of processes that foster individual and collective ideation, prioritization, business analysis, delivery, testing and commercialization.
- Bachelor’s Degree; in a related field, i.e. Science, Math or IT discipline preferred or 5+ years’ experience performing business and requirements analysis for software solutions within the pharmaceutical, life sciences or healthcare industries
- 3+ years’ performing business and requirements analysis for software solutions within the pharmaceutical, life sciences or healthcare industries
- 3+ years’ communicating and sheparding requirements through functional analysis, systems development, software testing and business readiness to delivery
- 2+ years’ knowledge of technology systems related to clinical supply management, supply chain management, IRT, packaging, labelling, distribution or other related clinical trial functions.
- Working knowledge of GMP and/or GCP
- Master’s Degree; in a related field, i.e. Science, Math or IT discipline preferred
- 3+ years’ Software development principles, Business Analysis competencies, requirement elicitation techniques, and requirement lifecycle management
- 2+ years’ using analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- 2+ years’ compiling narrative reports of exceptional standard (in terms of both content and format)
- 2+ years’ using excellent written and verbal communication skills to support both technical and service responsibilities.
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.