Almac Group is currently seeking a Project Coordinator, Distribution for our Souderton, Pennsylvania location. The Project Coordinator, Distribution supports the Project Manager - Distribution by providing a back-up resource, in addition to managing some accounts themselves. The main objective of the position is to interpret customer supplied information and transform it into instructional documentation for operational distribution staff to complete shipments. The principal function of the project services department is the day-to-day management of all customers across any Almac Clinical Services (ACS) site.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for interpreting customer supplied information, defining requirements, and generating associated documentation to support operational distribution staff in the shipment of finished goods, components, and ancillary items. The Project Coordinator - Distribution will assist the Project Manager - Distribution with all tasks associated with the successful management of the distribution and return of clinical trial supplies.
- Generate instructions for return, accountability and destruction at Almac facilities and Almac contracted depots.
- Set up distribution protocols in conjunction with Software Development/Quality Assurance to enable a timely and accurate drug delivery process.
- High School Diploma/GED and equivalent work experience required
- Bachelor’s with 6+ months customer and/or community service experience or an Associate degree with 2+ years’ work experience or HS / GED with 4+ years’ work experience
- Customer Service knowledge / experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or business related field preferred.
- Pharmaceutical or clinical supplies industry experience.
- Project management experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical trials and the pharmaceutical industry, knowledge of the contract packaging industry, or knowledge of logistics/supply chain management.
- Knowledge of the packaging and distribution of clinical trial medication highly preferred
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.