Almac Group is currently seeking a Distribution Technician for our Souderton, PA location. The Distribution Technician will be responsible for picking orders as detailed on the Almac Clinical Services Pick List in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and all relevant Almac Clinical Services Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
**3rd Shift 11PM till 7AM**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pick material as detailed on pick list using RF scanning device.
- Perform MED ID Verification of all MED ID specific material that is not E-Verified.
- Assist in daily warehouse operations to replenish stock, including re-supply and rotating of packaging materials such as gel-packs and bubble wrap.
- Provide assistance to co-workers
- Possess a thorough understanding of departmental SOPs
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year + work experience
- Previous experience in a distribution or warehouse environment
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.