Almac Group is currently seeking an Validation Intern for our Audubon, PA site. This role will provide assistance to the Engineering and Maintenance functions in support of commercial packaging operations.
**Please note this role is full time, onsite in Audubon, PA from September 2023 through March 2024**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Engineering management in analysis of machine performance and identify and implement corrective measures to increase productivity for existing processes.
- Support Engineering management in implementation of new processes and equipment to support future projects.
- Apply sound engineering principles to improve existing equipment, packaging design and processes by reducing waste, increasing throughput or eliminating human interaction through automation.
- Analyze line performance and changeover performance, challenging the established processes to provide unique solutions to issues and opportunities.
- Understand maintenance challenges and utilize problem solving tools to provide continuous improvement opportunities to minimize downtime, mitigate defects and eliminate waste.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of cGMPs and complete documentation and reports to support plant operations.
- Present findings and progress to Senior Management on a monthly basis in order to gain feedback on efforts.
- Currently enrolled at a 4 year college or university within the following majors:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Automation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a professional working environment
- Course-work, projects, or experience that demonstrate a high attention to detail. ability to comply with written requirements and creatively problem-solve and implement those solutions
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word, Excel, Project, Outlook and PowerPoint) required
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.