Almac is seeking a Quality Control Inspector Grade 1 for our Audubon, Pa. location. The Quality Control Inspector Grade 1 will be responsible for upholding the high standard of GMP within the business. The successful candidate will be expected to perform in process checks, environmental monitoring, sampling and testing of packaging components and medicinal bulk, and assessment of clean down and line clearances of production rooms and equipment.
Second Shift 2:10pm-10:40pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Sample packaging components and pharmaceutical products in line with approved SOPs and specifications. Conduct testing such as measurement, print inspection, color, and identification by FTIR as required, completing all paperwork to a GDP standard.
Perform in-process checks of First Offs and Finished Goods to guarantee compliance.
Assess Production equipment and rooms after line clearance/clean to confirm cleanliness.
Perform Environmental Monitoring to ensure GMP areas maintain a controlled standard
Maintain the laboratory and equipment according to internal procedures and conduct additional maintenance as required.
Review paperwork and approve components for use in production operations.
Other duties as assigned by Management to support Quality Team.
- High School Diploma
- 6 months experience within a GLP/GMP environment.
- Knowledge of the basic GMP requirements of the pharmaceutical industry
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 1-year relevant experience in a pharmaceutical or quality control environment.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements and industry standards for QC related and pharmaceutical packaging processes.
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.