Almac Group is currently seeking a Inventory Control Clerk for our Durham, NC location. The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for carrying out all inventory reconciliation duties relating to the processing of material through the warehouse in a timely, accurate manner and in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Track inventory movement through COSMOS and perform any necessary corrections in COSMOS. Raise and complete Material Investigation as required per SOP.
- Perform and reconcile Cycle Counts per SOP
- Perform Destruction Process per SOP
- Generate accurate Inventory Reports for internal and external customers within a timely manner.
- Communicate with internal departments in order to ensure that all relevant information is forwarded to the appropriate personnel on a regular and timely basis.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ Years Data Entry Experience
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Clinical Supplies
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- Data Management
- Working in a cGMP Environment
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 6,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.