Almac Group is currently seeking a Shipping Coordinator for the weekend shift at our Souderton, PA location. The Shipping Coordinator is responsible for processing and coordinating the workflow of customer and internal shipping requests.
* Hours are 6am-6:30pm Fri-Sun. Hourly rate + 15% shift differential
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in coordinating the daily work flow amongst the Distribution Technicians and the Sr. Distribution Technicians.
- Create all specialty and international documents which includes, but not limited to, Proforma Commercial invoices; international Airway Bills / Labels; Shippers Export Declaration (SED); Hazmat Declarations; set up inspection(s) of material and scheduling export pick-ups with various couriers.
- Perform 2nd check of all Project orders in the COSMOS distribution system.
- Coordinate with couriers to ensure proper shipping documentation is in place and timely delivery of domestic and international shipments.
- Help resolve discrepancies regarding customer shipping requests, inventory issues, and pack outs.
- Maintain adequate levels of inventory for temperature recording devices.
Required Experience / Education:
High School Diploma
1+ year’s experience in a distribution or warehouse environment
Preferred Experience / Education:
International and Domestic shipping requirements
Working in a cGMP Environment
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn!
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law GINA Supplement
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.