Almac Group is currently seeking a Proposal Development Coordinator to join our team in Durham, NC. The Proposal Development Coordinator supports the field-based Business Development team by providing back-up resource, in addition to managing some accounts themselves. The main objective of the position is to provide continuity of office-based customer service to clients, enabling the external Business Development team to concentrate on other business development activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Team with multinational pharmaceutical companies to define requirements for packaging of products for clinical trials, while advising clients on technical aspects of clinical trial packaging in order to generate detailed proposals for the client
- Perform ongoing maintenance of quoted services to ensure quote accuracy, and reflect most current budget information
- Supporting the external Business Development team by taking responsibility for some tasks on their behalf when workload or travel commitments make this impossible within client deadlines
- Utilize COSMOS (ERP system) and liaise with Finance Department in order to facilitate changes required for invoicing of services quoted
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years in a corporate sales-support or corporate customer service role.
- Experience in direct contact with clients by telephone and face-face meetings in a corporate environment
- Basic principles of Sales
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or business related field preferred.
- Experience of working with financial tools/forecasting systems.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical industry/existing customer base.
- Knowledge of clinical trials and the pharmaceutical industry, knowledge of the contract packaging industry, or knowledge of logistics/supply chain management.
- Knowledge of the packaging and distribution of clinical trial medication highly preferred
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.