Almac Group is currently seeking a Clinical Trial Pharmacist for our Durham, NC location. Pharmacists are responsible for the successful setup and management of clinical supply projects by communicating, and driving timelines, leading internal and external teams and facilitating high levels of customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hold full responsibility for the timely delivery of projects through successful coordination of all tasks associated with packaging, labeling, and distribution
- Assume the role of Global Project Leader for projects involving multiple Almac facilities, working in accordance with the Project Management Policy. Work directly with the Project Managers at the other facilities
- Lead the activities of the project team at all stages of the project, coordinating tasks and ensuring completion in line with the timelines agreed on the project plan
- Determine scope and operational requirements of the project from the quotation and customer supplied information. Align customer requirements to Almac internal processes, where possible
- Disseminate all information from the customer accurately and promptly to all relevant internal stakeholders, ensuring any actions are understood and agreed with the project team as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree required; Life Sciences or Business degree preferred or a degree in Pharmacy in lieu of experience
- Minimum of three (3) years project management experience in a client facing role; pharmaceutical industry, clinical supplies, or clinical trial experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects concurrently
- Customer service emphasis with strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to travel and attend meetings / conferences, as required
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.