Almac Group is currently seeking a Warehouse Operator Grade 1 – 2nd Shift for our Souderton, Pennsylvania location. The Warehouse Operator is responsible for the carrying out of all material handling activities required within the Production support process. They will be responsible for assisting in the picking, staging and returning of all Production related materials. Additional responsibilities will include interacting with Production staff to ensure timelines and material needs are met. General warehousing tasks will be included as well.
**This position is a 2nd Shift position - 3:00pm to 11:00pm**
**Shift will including a 10% shift differential**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Stage materials for use in production operations:
- Accurately stage drug, components, In-Process, and other operation related materials for use in Production.
- Trouble shoot and resolve issues that may arise as part of this process
- Return materials from warehouse operations:
- Return drug, components, In-Process and other operation related materials from Production to the correct warehouse locations and accurately complete the Inventory Control Sheet.
- Trouble shoot and resolve issues that may arise as part of this process. Relocate.
- Miscellaneous tasks:
- Assist with any general warehousing needs as requested.
- Assist other groups within the warehouse as directed.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year work experience
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Applications)
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Organization Skills
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Pharmaceutical Experience
- Warehouse Experience
- Data Entry Experience
- Forklift Experience
- Working in a cGMP Environment
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.