Almac Group is currently seeking a Supply Chain Solutions Manager for our Lansdale, PA location. The Supply Chain Solutions Manager (SCSM) is responsible for managing a specific segment of the Almac Supply Chain Service portfolio. The SCSM will work closely with the Operations, Business Development team and other support staff at any Almac Clinical Services (ACS) site to commercialize the service offering and associated products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure staff are appropriately trained and coached on offering processes and expectations and will measure and support performance improvement. Train staff on service offering processes, procedures, and support materials and ensure there is global alignment of the service delivery.
- Support the implementation and rollout of new processes and tools with quality as necessary, focusing on proper communications regarding upcoming changes, developing and delivering training and support materials, and acting as a subject matter expert on the applicable changes.
- Collaborate with Senior Management, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and the Product Manager to develop and set priorities for the roadmap for their service area.
- Collaborate with Senior Management, Business Development, Marketing, and other Almac Divisions to grow the service including the development of marketing materials, presenting at conferences (case studies, website content, publications, etc.) and promotion of the service via customer facing presentations.
Required Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years experience in clinical supply or pharmaceutical manufacturing, logistics, project management, product management and/or supply chain management
- A minimum of 3 years in a client facing role
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Master’s degree
- Lean Six Sigma certification.
- PMI accreditation or similar
- Experience in business/process improvement role
- Experience supporting delivery of new technology in a business setting
- Fiscal responsibility for a service or department experience
- Supply Chain Management experience
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Hybrid work available for applicable roles
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.