Almac Group is currently seeking a 1st Shift Production Technician for our Audubon, PA location. The Production Technician will perform assigned functions at Almac Pharma Services relevant to the packaging area ensuring that quality is maintained in products for the safety, well-being, and protection of the patient. Employee will be required to perform assigned functions within Secondary Packaging Rooms (no exposed product), and in Primary Packaging Rooms (exposed product) when required.
**This position is on 2nd shift: 6:30am to 2:40pm**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the set-up, operation, shut down, and cleaning of all Production related equipment utilizing the highest standards within a cGMP environment, following Almac SOPs.
- Complete all required associated documentation per Almac SOPs ensuring accurate information is recorded.
- Perform roll changes, clear jams, and perform minor troubleshooting on equipment.
- Ensure no non-validated equipment is utilized for production operations.
- Ensure that all appropriate Log Books are completed per Almac Pharma Services SOP’s.
- Ensure equipment set-up and operation matches Design Layouts and written requirements within operational Batch Documentation.
- Communicate to Production Mechanic regarding any machine inefficiencies.
- Must be able to work in contained processing operations.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year Machine/Mechanical or related experience
- Minimum two years Operations or related experience
- Processing or mechanical equipment
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Mechanical/Electrical degree or training
- Pharmaceutical or similar GMP environment
- Pharmaceutical processing equipment in GMP environment
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.