Like many other companies and institutions around the world, we are experiencing interference with some of our systems within the TNT network.
We are implementing remediation steps as quickly as possible. We have implemented operational contingencies to continue to complete collections from customers with scheduled stops. For customers who do not have a regular stop, collection should be arranged via our customer service centers.
Customers may experience delays in the transit of shipments, particularly inter-continental or non-EU European delivery, as we work to remediate our systems. Additionally, if customers do not have the facility for self-labeling, they may also experience delays.
We are not able to collect shipments of dangerous goods at this time.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers.
Northern Ireland Today
- Northern Ireland is an Integral part of the United Kingdom and the European Union.
- Ideally situated beltween mainland Europe and the United States
- Population 1.8 million
- Capital city – Belfast
- Three airports – daily flights to UK and European destinations
- Under two hours by road from Belfast to Dublin- the capital city of the Republic of Ireland
- Modern road and rail network
- The highest availablity of super-fast braodband in the UK
- 100 gigabyte per second telecoms link between Northern Ireland, Europe and North America