Our ultimate goal is to help advance human health globally. We are at the forefront of improving efficiency in the development of new medicines.
“Almac will be the leader in the generation of superior solutions for the advancement of human health”
Living Our Values
Our Core Values define Almac’s fundamental set of principles and beliefs.
There is no greater example of charitable giving than that of our late Founder and Chairman, Sir Allen McClay who established The McClay Foundation in 2008.
The Foundation’s objectives are:
- Support and encourage research and innovation
- Advance the use of diagnostic tools and drugs in the prevention, control and cure of disease
- Ensure latest advances in healthcare are available to all, including developing countries
- Generate and promote employment opportunities
- Support and promote such educational purposes as the trustees shall select, provided that such purposes shall be exclusively charitable in law
To achieve its aims and purposes the Foundation works alone and with a number of partners including Northern Ireland Hospice, Buddy Bear Trust and Asha.