Why We Are Different
We are driven by a unique entrepreneurial culture and a commitment to grow and succeed. As our organization continues to grow, we believe it is important to preserve the unique attributes that have made us the success that we are today and a truly exceptional place to work.
- Our drive and passion for the values championed by our founder and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
- The beauty of this organization is that profits generated are plowed back into the business – guaranteeing growth, job creation and job security.
- What is most inspiring about our work at Almac is that it reflects a future where success is defined not solely by how much profit the Company generates, but by the communities we serve.
- We go to great lengths to look after our own people and have been formally recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’.
- We believe in striking a work/life balance and therefore make a commitment to working smart and making time for personal activities.
- The combined strength, knowledge and support within the Almac family affords our employees the ability to meet and overcome even the most difficult of challenges in their career.
- We inspire creative thinking and innovation – you will be part of an inquisitive, innovative community that focuses on connected strengths.
- Our environment is one of mutual trust, respect and teamwork where you are free to air ideas and voice opinions. We aim to maintain an intellectual, robust and stimulating environment.
- We combine the expertise from our specialized teams to provide our customers with the right service solutions to help them across the full biopharmaceutical product lifecycle, from the preclinical stage through to commercialization.
- Due to our wide range of services, Almac is able to offer diverse, challenging, and rewarding career possibilities.
- We strive to be the best and this has been recognized by a number of industry awards and independent accreditations we have received for innovation, technology, service and performance.
- Almac partners with over 600 companies globally within the pharmaceutical biotech sectors, including 33 of the top 40 pharmaceutical companies, 17 of the top 20 biotechs and 7 of the top 10 CRO’s.
- As a trusted, long-term partner, Almac’s people work as an extension to our clients, offering expert, objective advice to help solve their most important and complex challenges.
- Employees have the ability to widen their career through ambassadorial work / outreach to academia and schools.
- A spirit of collaboration and partnership – you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities.
- Our distinct corporate culture is warm and welcoming, inclusive, collaborative, highly professional and hardworking coupled with a relaxed ‘family’ environment.
- Our employees come from all walks of life. You don’t have to be from a pharmaceutical background to be part of our team.
- The investment in our people has allowed us to create and promote a positive work environment with a strong and clear sense of purpose that invigorates our staff.
- From the most highly trained and respected scientific and analytical minds within the industry, through to technical development, project management and production, ‘our people’ fully embrace the philosophy of teamwork and are a crucial element to the success of our business.
- We endeavor to recruit the best talent globally. This is evidenced by the fact that we currently employ over 30 different nationalities at our corporate headquarters site in Craigavon enriching our capabilities. It is also significant to note that we currently employ five professors throughout the Group whose expertise and knowledge is both exceptional and indispensable.