Like many other companies and institutions around the world, we are experiencing interference with some of our systems within the TNT network.
We are implementing remediation steps as quickly as possible. We have implemented operational contingencies to continue to complete collections from customers with scheduled stops. For customers who do not have a regular stop, collection should be arranged via our customer service centers.
Customers may experience delays in the transit of shipments, particularly inter-continental or non-EU European delivery, as we work to remediate our systems. Additionally, if customers do not have the facility for self-labeling, they may also experience delays.
We are not able to collect shipments of dangerous goods at this time.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers.
Secondary Labelling and Kitting of Clinical Supplies
Advice on pack design, packaging strategy and multilingual-labelled supplies
Labelling of clinical supplies is a critical step in the supply chain. Over the years, our clients have come to rely on us for our global capacity for labelling clinical supplies. Our processes are driven by semi and fully automated technology to aid accuracy and reduce time and costs.
We have invested heavily in this area and provide sponsor companies with a high level of service, relying on the strength of our superior project management and technical knowledge.
Why our services are superior
- Huge global capacity (over 100 rooms with in-built flexibility) for labelling of clinical supplies
- Large capacity expansion to manage biological product labelling at 2-8oC
- Input into kit design to aid efficiency and compliance
- Flexible teams with proven experience in developing over thousands of protocols
- Expertise in biologics and hard to handle clinical materials, such as controlled drug packs, potents and biosimilars
- In-house production of labels, randomisation lists, label translations, code break envelopes / scratch off panels
- Experience in all types of study design – open label, randomised and cross-over studies
- Ability to handle all requirements – open, double blind and just-in-time approaches
- Wide range of equipment to support CTM labelling
- Vials / syringes / ampoules
- Round and square bottles
- Blisters / wallets / cartons
- Patches and pouches