EU product launch
Registration has now closed.
Date: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Location: Hilton Hotel, Dublin Airport, Ireland
Agenda: Click here to view the agenda
Launching your valuable drug product can be a daunting process, especially if you are not familiar with the key milestone requirements that should be met at various time points in the MA submission process.
During this knowledge sharing workshop, our subject matter experts will guide you through the product launch timeline. Taking you from Phase III to commercial launch, we will share with you the key requirements and considerations to ensure your commercial launch is successful.
Key workshop objectives
- Learn about the European regulatory framework and how this determines all your launch milestones
- Understand the importance of the Qualified Person (QP) and QP declarations
- Discover key EU packaging considerations
- Gain insights into managing a complex supply chain
- Learn about the key Serialisation readiness requirements when partnering with a CMO
- Identify the top operational considerations as you progress to commercialisation
Not only will our experts share their product launch knowledge and experience but they will be hosting specialist roundtable discussions to address your specific product launch queries.
These roundtable discussions will give you the opportunity to speak with our subject matter experts and ask them more specific questions relevant to your particular project.
Complimentary Workshop: EU product launch – Key timeline milestones from Phase III to launch
Location: West Coast, US
Register your interest