Optimizing Assays from FFPE for Biomarker Strategies
The field of personalized medicine is developing rapidly and companion diagnostic approvals are becoming more and more common. To date, however, the vast majority of tests are relatively low complexity DNA or protein based assays. In our experience, more complex gene signature based tests are beginning to enter the pipeline with many of our clients currently using these tests for trial enrichment strategies as early as Phase I.
When it comes to clinical delivery of such assays, the ability to work with FFPE tissue is critically important. This is an area of significant experience and expertise for Almac and in this webinar we will present some of our experience.
Some of the key components will be:
- Platforms, platform selection and migration
- Optimizing tests for FFPE tissue
- Clinical delivery for trial enrichment
- Development routes for companion diagnostics
Speaker for this Event:
- Dr. Austin Tanney, Scientific Liaison Manager, Almac
Please complete the form below to view webinar: