We recognise that each biomarker project is unique and has it’s own challenges. Our Project Management Team will work with you throughout your study to provide a comprehensive service from initial study design and planning, all the way through to the commercialisation of a diagnostic test. A dedicated point of contact will be assigned on project implementation to ensure your project remains within the timelines and budget agreed upfront.
Our team of PhD-qualified project managers are experienced in supporting clinical biomarker studies and companion diagnostic development.
Key Elements of Project Management:
- Defining project scope based on customer requirements
- Assigning a dedicated Project Team with the appropriate representatives from each operational department
- Planning optimal delivery of the project to achieve the customers objectives
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, in budget and within the original project scope
- Project report and secure transfer of all associated data files sent on project completion
- Review of project outcomes with customer if required