Like many other companies and institutions around the world, we are experiencing interference with some of our systems within the TNT network.
We are implementing remediation steps as quickly as possible. We have implemented operational contingencies to continue to complete collections from customers with scheduled stops. For customers who do not have a regular stop, collection should be arranged via our customer service centers.
Customers may experience delays in the transit of shipments, particularly inter-continental or non-EU European delivery, as we work to remediate our systems. Additionally, if customers do not have the facility for self-labeling, they may also experience delays.
We are not able to collect shipments of dangerous goods at this time.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers.
Label Generation, Printing and Checking
Devising the most appropriate label design for your needs:
- Capacity for printing millions of clinical labels on a monthly basis
- Label generation, sizing and design innovation to suit trial needs
- Label text generation service
- Online Label Approval System (LAS) – a secure web access workflow management system that reduces the time taken to approve clinical labels
- Label verification system – a fully automated label checking system, allowing volume delivery of clinical labels and reducing timeframes
- Single and multi-panel labels, multi-lingual booklet labels
- Translation services
- Co-ordination service to manage the approval process
- Code breaks, scratch off labels and over-printing of booklet labels
- Labels designed to maintain adhesion at 15°C to 25°C, 2°C to 8°C, -25°C to -15°C and -80°C to -60°C
- Generation of randomisation codes and kit lists