The Physical and Digital Clinical Supply Chain
Clinical supply chain management services to suit all client types
Whether you’re a small biotech, with limited expertise in clinical supply management, or a large pharmaceutical organisation with resource constraints looking to streamline your drug development activities, we can tailor a solution to your needs.
Our flexible model goes beyond the standard sponsor-vendor relationship, enabling us to make decisions and provide approvals upon request. Our Supply Chain Managers can assume total or partial responsibility for key decisions, ensuring the reliable and efficient supply of our clients’ clinical trial materials to meet patient demand. We work across multiple study types (Phase I – IV), from study initiation through to closeout.
Our technology solutions further enhance and supplement our core manufacturing, packaging and distribution services for investigational products. We have worked successfully with hundreds of global pharmaceutical and biotech clients to deliver their clinical supply requirements – playing our part in bringing about vital new drugs into the marketplace.
Supply Chain Management: A seamless digital and physical solution
• Packaging design
• Contingency planning
• Distribution strategy and management
• IRT design and resupply algorithms
• QP release
• Commercial drug procurement
• Master label text generation and translation
SUPPLY CHAIN OVERSIGHT
• Manufacturing and production planning
• Global inventory management
• Expiry and re-test management
• Identify trends and adjust plans to optimise supply chain
• Shipment quantity optimisation
• Temperature Management – end-to-end management using our innovative technology – TempEZ™
• Global depot network