Like many other companies and institutions around the world, we are experiencing interference with some of our systems within the TNT network.
We are implementing remediation steps as quickly as possible. We have implemented operational contingencies to continue to complete collections from customers with scheduled stops. For customers who do not have a regular stop, collection should be arranged via our customer service centers.
Customers may experience delays in the transit of shipments, particularly inter-continental or non-EU European delivery, as we work to remediate our systems. Additionally, if customers do not have the facility for self-labeling, they may also experience delays.
We are not able to collect shipments of dangerous goods at this time.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers.
Handling practically any wallet card configuration, shape or size required
Our ability to work across all the touch points of your trial means that we can work with you to design the optimum pack for both the patient and protocol. We can produce wallet cards efficiently and effectively across the global supply chain and assess labelling and distribution considerations during production planning.
- Our in-house design group allows production efficiency to be combined with patient-friendly pack designs
- Design and sourcing of wallet cards
- Child resistant and senior friendly
- High speed walleting for greatly increased capacity
- High speed lines use vision systems, which reduce waste
- Our in-house and outsourced engineering resources provide well-proven tooling and customisation options:
- Over 24 lines available globally
- Automated or semi-automated equipment
- Small to large volume
- High speed lines have greatly increased capacity
- Station masking systems
- Heat or pressure sealed wallets