- Clinical Technology Services
- Advanced Drug Supply Support Services
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Patient Management
- eCOA Solutions
- Biostatistical Services
- Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Clinical Helpline
Almac’s IXRS® technology is accessible via phone or web and is highly configurable and customisable. IXRS empowers clients to proactively manage key aspects of their clinical trials, including randomisation, dosing, drug/clinical supplies inventory management, electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO), and more.
When you need the most flexible, user-friendly and powerful tool for patient and drug supply management, IXRS is the clear choice.
Almac’s IXRS technology offers more than 20 modules of functionality, a suite of intuitive alerts and reminders, information-prompting tools for patient and clinical supplies management, and standard and custom reporting. With advanced multi-lingual capabilities and support, IXRS can be used domestically or internationally.
IXRS technology is fully integrated with leading Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) and other data management systems, so it supports adaptive trials. We offer standard and customised interactive reporting with simple, quick operation. Our web standard technology includes smart menus, informed navigation and a user-friendly interface to manage patients, expiration dates, drug holds, recalls, shipment releases, temperate excursions, and re-labeling of supplies. IXRS is so user-friendly that it guides your user tasks in order to reduce errors.
Almac recognises that cohort studies yield reliable results. IXRS offers superior cohort management to ensure that attrition rates stay low and data is collected regularly. We’ll also manage your cold chain supplies, give you real-time status updates, provide electronic tracking, and generate web-based export documentation. You’ll have fast and easy access to reports and data online – from any location in the world.
IXRS is supported by Almac’s seasoned project managers, consultants, and biostatisticians. Our staff brings experience and expertise to your clinical trial. Almac’s Global Technical support network is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is staffed exclusively by Almac employees, so you’re speaking to people with intimate, in-depth knowledge.
- Patient screening, enrolment and discontinuation
- Standard and dynamic patient randomisation and dosing functionalities
- Drug assignment and subsequent assignment
- Drug/clinical supplies inventory management planning and monitoring
- Collection of electronic patient reported outcomes
- Cohort management
- Fully configurable and customisable
- Accessible by phone and web
- Web standard technology including smart menus and informed navigation
- Intuitive alerts, reminders and information prompting tools for patient and clinical supplies management
- Cold chain supplies management capabilities
- Integration with leading EDC, CTMS and other data management systems
- Standard and customised Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Multi-lingual capabilities to support global trials
- Supports adaptive trials and other complex designs
- Simple and easy to use
- User-friendly interface to manage patients, expiration dates, drug holds, recalls, shipment releases, temperature excursions, re-labeling of supplies and more
- Smart technology that guides user tasks and reduces errors
- Fast and easy access to data/reports online from any location
- Supported by experienced Almac biostatisticians, project managers and IT professionals
- Access to Almac Global Technical Support 24x7x365
Almac’s customer service is consistently rated one of the highest in the industry by sites and sponsors. Our project teams go above and beyond to ensure that all users’ needs are met throughout the life of a trial.
Almac’s technology and services have been deployed globally since 1995 in over 85 countries and 60 languages.
Satisfied users are productive users. Almac is always looking for new ways to improve the user-friendliness of our technology.
Almac has conducted over 1900 clinical trials worldwide, involving 1.8 million patients at 130,000 sites in over 85 countries and 60 languages. Our clinical technologies’ client base includes approximately 250 firms, with several Top 50 biopharmaceutical firms and over 150 small and medium-sized companies.