- Clinical Technology Services
- Advanced Drug Supply Support Services
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Patient Management
- ePRO Solutions
- Biostatistical Services
- Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Clinical Helpline
Almac’s IXRS® is a highly configurable and customisable technology for managing patients, supplies, and clinical trial data. A market leading technology, IXRS® empowers clients to proactively manage key aspects of their clinical trials, including randomisation, dosing, drug/clinical supplies inventory management, electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO), and more. IXRS® offers more than 20 fully configurable and customisable modules of functionality, a suite of alerts and reminders, standard and custom reporting, and system set-up within 8-12 weeks. With advanced multi-lingual capabilities and support, IXRS® can be used locally or globally. When you need the most flexible, user friendly and powerful tool for patient and drug supply management, IXRS®is the clear choice.
- Patient screening, enrollment & discontinuation
- Standard & dynamic patient randomisation & dosing functionalities
- Drug assignment & subsequent assignment
- Drug/clinical supplies inventory management planning & monitoring
- Collection of electronic Patient Reported Outcomes
- Cohort management
- Fully configurable & customisable
- Accessible by phone & web
- Web standard 2.0 technology including smart menus & informed navigation
- Intuitive alerts, reminders & information prompting tools for patient & clinical supplies management
- Cold chain supplies management capabilities
- Integration with leading EDC, CTMS & other data management systems
- Standard & customised Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Multi-lingual capabilities to support global trials
- Supports adaptive trials & other complex designs
- Simplicity & speed of operation
- User-friendly interface to manage patients, expiration dates, drug holds, recalls, shipment releases, temperature excursions, re-labeling of supplies & more
- Smart technology that guides user tasks & reduces errors
- Fast & easy access to data/reports online from any location
- Supported by experienced Almac Biostatisticians, Project Managers, & IT professionals
- Access to Almac Global TechnicalSupport 24x7x365
Almac’s customer service is consistently rated one of the highest in the industry by sites and sponsors. Our project teams go above and beyond to ensure that all users’ needs are met throughout the life of a trial.
Almac’s technology and services have been deployed globally since 1995 in over 85 countries and 60 languages.
Satisfied users are productive users. Almac is always looking for new ways to improve the user-friendliness of our technology.
Almac has conducted over 1900 clinical trials worldwide, involving 1.8 million patients at 130,000 sites in over 85 countries and 60 languages. Our clinical technologies’ client base includes approximately 250 firms, with several Top 50 biopharmaceutical firms and over 150 small and medium-sized companies.