We recognize that each biomarker project is unique and has its own challenges. Our Project Management team work with clients throughout their clinical study to provide a comprehensive service from initial study design and planning, all the way through to the commercialization of a diagnostic test.
Almac Diagnostic Services will establish a dedicated Project Manager as a client’s single point of contact to ensure that all key deliverables and timelines are met and that regular communication is provided throughout project.
We tailor our service around our client’s specific needs and act as a trusted advisor to many of the Pharma and Biotech companies we partner with. We work with them in partnership during the lifetime of the project to adapt to changing requirements if necessary with speed and efficiency.
We aim to become part of our client’s extended team, working towards a shared goal of successfully delivering clinical trial diagnostic tests, data outcomes and a high level of insight and advice.
What you can expect:
- Establishment of transparent, collaborative project team from the outset
- Dedicated Project Manager who will tailor the service to your specific needs
- We will take time to understand what is important to your project, ensuring this is clearly captured, translated and delivered by the Almac team
- Regular communication to ensure you are kept fully up to date on project progress
- Clear and detailed documentation and reporting of all project deliverables