Over 20 years’ experience in supplying blinded or converted inhalation devices
The global market has a growing need for inhaled respiratory products and many comparative clinical studies against marketed products need to be conducted. When there is a marked difference between the devices, often a double dummy design is employed.
Within our pioneering innovator service, we offer blinding or conversion to placebo for many inhaler device types. When combined with our on-site analytical and QP services, our service is truly integrated and unique.
Devices and services include:
• MDI (metered dose inhaler)
• DPI (dry powder inhalers)
• DPI – capsule based
• DPI – reservoir based
• Various other formats
• Both blinding and conversion to placebo
• Innovator processes to disassemble / reassemble devices
• Production of specialised blisters in low RH for use as placebo
• Analytical services and testing to prove compliance
• Comparator procurement
Our knowledgeable specialists are available to provide guidance for your blinding or conversion, as we know that careful assessment is required for each device type.