Like many other companies and institutions around the world, we are experiencing interference with some of our systems within the TNT network.
We are implementing remediation steps as quickly as possible. We have implemented operational contingencies to continue to complete collections from customers with scheduled stops. For customers who do not have a regular stop, collection should be arranged via our customer service centers.
Customers may experience delays in the transit of shipments, particularly inter-continental or non-EU European delivery, as we work to remediate our systems. Additionally, if customers do not have the facility for self-labeling, they may also experience delays.
We are not able to collect shipments of dangerous goods at this time.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers.
Demonstrating our Commitment to Building Long Term, Strategic Relationships
In partnership with our clients, we have a leading reputation for delivering complex, time sensitive capital projects in support of growing, innovative products. Over the past two years, we have significantly co-invested in excess of $15M with our client partners. Such investments include:
- Installation of a dedicated RH controlled blistering suite for two Japanese clients. Additionally installing an offline HAPA digital print unit to facilitate JIT (just in time) blister printing for smaller markets.
- Expansion of client dedicated commercial sachet facility (x3 dedicated lines) with sachet output of 400 million sachets per annum to meet current demand and entry into new markets.
- Supporting a US client, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals’ with the installation of a dedicated commercial fluid bed dryer and high speed encapsulation suite for their first global product launch.
The capital investment at Ironwood allowed them to scale up for the first commercial product launch, servicing late phase development into commercialisation from the same manufacture site and project team. Utilising Almac’s technical, engineering and project management expertise to deliver a custom solution to an aggressive project timeline assisted this valued client in securing supply for this important product.
Almac’s accelerated equipment installation called for expansion of existing GMP space by over 1,500 sq. ft. in a well-utilized facility without disturbing existing commercial operations. Almac’s engineers coordinated with multiple equipment manufacturers for an installation effort that included lifting the roof to install the large scale fluid bed unit. With this completed, Almac’s new commercial suites incorporated:
- Laminar flow booths with humidity control
- Glatt GPCG PRO 120 fluid bed unit with a working capacity of up to 250 kg
- IMA Adapta 100encapsulation machine with throughput capacity of up to 100,000 capsules per hour and an integrated online checkweigher
The investment and installation of the new commercial suites demonstrates Almac’s commitment to building long term, strategic relationships with our client partners, allowing Almac to service a key client’s ongoing commercial needs whilst retaining the flexibility and excess capacity to attract new clients seeking commercial scale fluid bed processing and/or high speed encapsulation technologies.