Like many other companies and institutions around the world, we are experiencing interference with some of our systems within the TNT network.
We are implementing remediation steps as quickly as possible. We have implemented operational contingencies to continue to complete collections from customers with scheduled stops. For customers who do not have a regular stop, collection should be arranged via our customer service centers.
Customers may experience delays in the transit of shipments, particularly inter-continental or non-EU European delivery, as we work to remediate our systems. Additionally, if customers do not have the facility for self-labeling, they may also experience delays.
We are not able to collect shipments of dangerous goods at this time.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers.
Reference Standard Preparation and Characterisation
Using Spectroscopic Techniques to Characterise a Reference Standard
A reference standard of the API can be prepared by drawing material from the GMP batch. A specification reference standard and Certificate of Analysis will be issued. The reference standard can be characterised in a number of ways, using a number of spectroscopic techniques:
- Accurate mass determination of molecular weight by reflectron QTOF MS analysis (better than 1 ppm mass accuracy)
- Peptide sequencing by QTOF – CID – MS/MS
- Ratio of amino acids by amino acid analysis (performed to an approved Almac subcontractor)
- Chirality of amino acids to be determined by chiral LC-MS analysis after hydrolysis with DCl
- Structural elucidation by 1D and 2D NMR (will require experiments such as COSY, TOCSY, HSQC, HMBC and ROESY)