Highly qualified clinical pharmacists with experience in clinical environments
Based in Durham, NC, our project management team offers interaction between creatives and the clinical community, in addition to packaging and distribution services. We believe a pharmacists’ insight ensures that our packaging designs are based on clinical knowledge of what will work and be effective in a clinical setting.
Pharmacy services include:
- A pharmacy manual, dose card and patient / investigator educational material production
- On-call pharmacists to advise on dosing and drug compatibility issues
- On-site investigator, pharmacist or monitor training and participation in investigator meetings
- Input into the clinical materials sections of clinical trial protocols
- Label design tailored to the site and the patients involved in the clinical study