Like many other companies and institutions around the world, we are experiencing interference with some of our systems within the TNT network.
We are implementing remediation steps as quickly as possible. We have implemented operational contingencies to continue to complete collections from customers with scheduled stops. For customers who do not have a regular stop, collection should be arranged via our customer service centers.
Customers may experience delays in the transit of shipments, particularly inter-continental or non-EU European delivery, as we work to remediate our systems. Additionally, if customers do not have the facility for self-labeling, they may also experience delays.
We are not able to collect shipments of dangerous goods at this time.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers.
Highly qualified clinical pharmacists with experience in clinical environments
Based in Durham, NC, our project management team offers interaction between creatives and the clinical community, in addition to packaging and distribution services. We believe a pharmacists’ insight ensures that our packaging designs are based on clinical knowledge of what will work and be effective in a clinical setting.
Pharmacy services include:
- A pharmacy manual, dose card and patient / investigator educational material production
- On-call pharmacists to advise on dosing and drug compatibility issues
- On-site investigator, pharmacist or monitor training and participation in investigator meetings
- Input into the clinical materials sections of clinical trial protocols
- Label design tailored to the site and the patients involved in the clinical study