Finding the right solution every time
Regardless of the format, quantity or materials used, we have the ability to efficiently blister all of your clinical trial materials. With in-house engineering, tooling and packaging design, we can help you to reduce costs, waste and lead times. We can also design patient-friendly packs that increase compliance to dosing regimens.
High and low output lines allow for efficient small, medium or large scale processing. This gives us a holistic view of the packaging process and downstream implications of pack designs, e.g. pack size, freight costs, limiting labeling expense and automation of carding and labeling.
- Over 20 blistering lines globally for both high and low outputs
- Cold or Thermoform
- Automated mixed product feeding
- Vision detection systems
- Lidding foil printing capabilities
- Low humidity processing available (<15% RH)
- Support of our inhalation services
- Compliments 35-55% and 20-30% RH
- Seal integrity testing