IXRS®3 IRT Platform
Available in multiple modalities, our market-leading solution for patient randomisation and trial supply management is the most configurable and customisable Interactive Response Technology available.
From Phase I through to IV, simple designs to complex adaptive trials, IXRS®3 will easily accommodate any permutation of study objectives, and with it comes a team of professional biostatisticians, language and integration experts who are at the ready 24/7.
- Data Integration
- 24/7/365 In-house Technical Support
- Screening / Rescreening / Failure
- Randomisation / Enrollment
- Scheduled / Unscheduled / Skipped Visits
- Product Replacement
- End of Product / Discontinuation / Completion
- Codebreak / Safety Unblind
- Data Change / Correct
- Supply Release Management
- Supply Ordering/ Automated/Manual
- Shipment Acknowledge
- Supply Edits/ Status/Location
- Resupply Strategy Management
- Expiry Management
- Depot Management
- ART / Account/Reconcile/Return/Destroy
- Study Management/ Configuration settings/ Country settings
- Enrolment Controls / Open/Close/ Caps/ Cohorts
- User Management
- Site Management
Our Favourite IXRS®3 Features
IXRS 3.0 is definitely a revolution, I would say the best of IXRS! Hard to find any negatives! The UI is very much user friendly and easy to understand. It’s also very fast and efficient allowing me to run project projection testing and web reports with ease.
Overall, the set-up of the system for our complex Phase 1b study has been very well-managed. From the onset, Almac CT team has been proactive, timely and transparent with their communications. They have identified potential impacts relating to decisions we have collectively made, and to me this demonstrates their expertise and understanding of the system and specifically our project needs.
We were able to successfully meet our target milestone of IXRS “Go Live” 1.5 months ahead of the revised target for FSA. In my opinion, this shows project management skills and teamwork at their best.