Like many other companies and institutions around the world, we are experiencing interference with some of our systems within the TNT network.
We are implementing remediation steps as quickly as possible. We have implemented operational contingencies to continue to complete collections from customers with scheduled stops. For customers who do not have a regular stop, collection should be arranged via our customer service centers.
Customers may experience delays in the transit of shipments, particularly inter-continental or non-EU European delivery, as we work to remediate our systems. Additionally, if customers do not have the facility for self-labeling, they may also experience delays.
We are not able to collect shipments of dangerous goods at this time.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers.
Clinical Storage & Distribution
Whether your study is in a traditional or an emerging market region, our end-to-end distribution solution will help you manage the shipping of clinical supplies worldwide. Our expertly managed shipping allows us to anticipate challenges before they cost you patients and time in your clinical program(s) and help reduce budgetary requirements, timelines, and navigate the peaks and troughs of global distribution requirements. Critically, Almac provides the knowledge on import/export and movement of investigational products across all global markets and will provide strategies to make the best use of clinical supplies and ensure maximum performance of your clinical program.
GMP compliant facilities and our dedicated supply chain management staff will accurately and efficiently help you find the right strategy for your clinical study. From small-scale Phase 1 studies to international mega-trials, we have successfully managed thousands of protocols.
Global reach, expertly managed for you
- A global depot network with single inventory database
- Expertise in biological, controlled and ambient product delivery
- Industry leading compliance rates
- Control tower knowledge – import/export, courier management and shipping lane data analysis
- Industry leading shipping and monitoring technology and actionable data
- Holistic view of global logistics, IRT, site supply and production planning
- Import services and ability to navigate customs issues
- Innovative technology and supporting services to manage the complete supply chain – TempEZ™ and Temperature Services