Over 25 years’ experience managing thousands of clinical programs worldwide.
We understand how challenging the management of a clinical supply chain can be. International trials require global facilities in strategic regions combined with local insight and experience of the various regulatory requirements. Investigative products must be supplied to sites effectively and efficiently. You need a strong shipping strategy with temperature control and the robust management of the supply chain.
Our approach is integrated, from shippers and monitors to courier management processes and online decision making tools. We provide strategies that go hand in hand with IVR management, which manages peaks in demand and provides the most efficient direct-to-site (or depot) approach.
We’ve invested heavily across all of our main sites to increase capacity and resource for IMP storage and shipments. This strategy continues with additions across all three sites for increased ambient, refrigerated and controlled drug storage. Our latest investment includes a new facility in APAC opened in 2015 and provides a global resource to support your team and meet all of the protocol demands in this region.
With experience of shipping to over 110 countries globally, we can offer expert guidance on the drug shipment process at the start of each protocol. This can contribute to faster study start-up dates and the removal of unnecessary delays.
Experience and technology you can trust
- Extensive global coverage in covering all key markets with supply chain management oversight
- Specific expertise in end-to-end management for biologics / biosimilars
- Controlled ambient temperature 59-77°F. Refrigerated 36°F, -4°F, -94°F
- Controlled drug shipping of clinical supplies
- Experience managing global Phase III programs for several of the top selling biological products on the market
- Direct data integration with IXRS® (IRT) which links site activity with distribution, allowing for seamless ordering, inventory management and reporting
- Importation services with experience in distributing thousands of protocols to sites across the globe
- ‘My Clinical Supplies’ – our on-line global reporting system for inventory and distribution orders
- Employment of strategies to minimise waste and enhance control of the supply chain i.e. – forecasting, site inventory and distribution management
- Dedicated depot staff with the on-going expansion of our global depot network
12 September 2019 Frankfurt, Germany
Clinical Trial Supply & Technology workshopEvent info
16 October 2019 King of Prussia, PA
Clinical Trial Supply East Coast 2019Event info
22 October 2019 Copenhagen, Denmark
Clinical Trial Supply NordicsEvent info
22 October 2019 Cascais, Portugal
GCSG 2019 European Knowledge ForumEvent info
30 October 2019 Melbourne, Australia
AusBiotech 2019Event info
05 November 2019 Frankfurt, Germany
CPhI Worldwide 2019Event info
07 November 2019 Boston, MA
NESCO Fall 2019Event info
12 November 2019 Shanghai, China
ChinaTrials 12Event info
12 November 2019 Seoul, Korea
BIOplus 2019Event info
11 December 2019 Seoul, South Korea
Clinical Trial Supply East AsiaEvent info
18 February 2020 Beijing, China
10th Asia Pharma R&D Leaders 2020Event info