Global Depot Network
Strategically positioned in all emerging markets
We provide both planning foresight and an optimum distribution strategy (a combination of direct-to-site shipments and using in-country or regional depots) to ensure your product arrives on time, to sites across the globe. With our expanded presence in Asia, we can also serve all the key market needs for your clinical programs.
Our extensive depot network means you can outsource the complete distribution function, crucially allowing valuable internal resources to be deployed into other key areas.
- Advising clients on the best strategy for a clinical study – i.e. ship from master depot, direct–to-site, in-country depot or a hybrid strategy
- Having a flexible approach, which allows for back up depots and contingency planning
- All depots are audited routinely to ensure the highest standards of GMP are maintained and managed by our dedicated depot management team
- Ability to handle ambient, 36-46°F, -42°F, -947°F and controlled drugs (see fact sheet for current details)
- A holistic view of the supply chain, allowing you to utilise us for end-to-end supply chain management
- Operating from a global, single inventory platform with on-line visibility for ease of access and reporting, all of which is accessible from our proprietary My Clinical Supplies system
- Knowledgeable staff who provide innovative options, guidance, and understand the links between IRT supply strategies, distribution and the full clinical supply chain