Like many other companies and institutions around the world, we are experiencing interference with some of our systems within the TNT network.
We are implementing remediation steps as quickly as possible. We have implemented operational contingencies to continue to complete collections from customers with scheduled stops. For customers who do not have a regular stop, collection should be arranged via our customer service centers.
Customers may experience delays in the transit of shipments, particularly inter-continental or non-EU European delivery, as we work to remediate our systems. Additionally, if customers do not have the facility for self-labeling, they may also experience delays.
We are not able to collect shipments of dangerous goods at this time.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers.
We are your experts in packaging, labelling and distributing biologics.
As the proportion of biological and biosimilar investigational products in development increases, you can benefit from our expertise across your full global supply chain. We have managed clinical supplies for hundreds of biological products, with a good proportion reaching full commercialisation.
Our comprehensive secondary packaging offer includes:
- Cold chain management
- Substantial growth in both clinical packaging and logistics
- 7 x 2-8oC Packaging Rooms for Biologics / temperature sensitive products now available:
- 2 x Craigavon, UK
- 3 x Pennsylvania, US
- 2 x North Carolina, US
- Additional rooms planned for Singapore and EU facility investment
- Packaging available 24x7
- Semi-automation available for vial / syringe / ampoule labelling
- Fully automated auto-injector labelling
Complimentary eBook Download: 'Clinical Packaging for Biological Products'
- The Rise of Biologics
- Market Pressures
- The Challenges for Investigational Products
- Key Considerations
- Almac and Packaging of Biological Clinical Supplies