- Biomarker Services
- Companion Diagnostic Development
- Biomarker Clinical Trial Management
- Internal Biomarker Discovery
- Proprietary Discovery Arrays
- Genomic Services
- Bioinformatics Consultancy
- FFPE Solutions
Quality Control (QC) is a critical component of any successful project, irrespective of the nature of the study objectives or the technology used for sample profiling.
Almac has dedicated many years of research and development into this field and has established extensive QC workflows based on rigorous QC measurements including:
- Image analysis
- Raw and processed data distributions
- RNA degradation assessment
- Profile specific parameters (e.g. Affymetrix percent present) and
- Data reduction analysis (e.g. principal components analysis).
These adaptable workflows consider study specific parameters such as the sample fixation method and the technology used enabling the most appropriate set of parameters and thresholds to be applied to your data set.