Almac Group’s mission is to advance human health—this is the driving force behind everything we do as an organisation.
We strive to take care of our people, protect our planet and make a positive impact to our communities.
Our 2022 Corporate Social Responsibility report provides details on how we are achieving this.
Some highlights from this year’s report include:
- Making a commitment to be net zero by 2045
- Achieving ISO 50001 certification (the international standard for energy management) at our UK and Ireland sites
- An 80% engagement rate with our people via our health and wellbeing platform, “All4Health”
- Approaching our 100th apprentice employed since starting our higher-level apprenticeship program
- Hiring over 200 Graduates across the organization
- Almost 400 colleagues advancing their careers through internal transfers and promotions
- Reaching over 8,800 secondary school pupils as part of our STEM outreach activities
We are committed to supporting, developing and rewarding our people at every step of their journey with Almac. Together, we strive to foster a working environment and culture that is safe, inspiring and inclusive.
As part of our environmental strategy, we are committed to the responsible management of energy, water and waste and continually strives towards improvements aligned with our committed targets.
We are committed to making a positive and lasting contribution to our communities through the philanthropy of the McClay Foundation and our Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) outreach programs.