Almac Business Continuity
Upon declaration by the World Health Organisation (WHO) of this situation in late January 2020, Almac Diagnostic Services enacted its Business Continuity Plan, which ensures the health and wellbeing of personnel, suppliers and vendors, site operations and the minimisation of risk to business operations, as well as management of resources and quality to ensure our capacities and service levels are maintained for clients.
Supporting You Through COVID-19
Almac’s global facilities remain open and operational since the initial outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). To date, Almac Diagnostic Services has not experienced any significant operational impact due to the Coronavirus outbreak and our service levels remain unchanged.
Almac Diagnostic Services’ Current Situation Overview
Almac Diagnostic Services’ Command team meets on a regular basis reviewing:
- The current status of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- National and international updates including WHO situation reports, national government and local health authority guidance.
- All staffing arrangements and contingency plans.
- The impact on material and consumable supplies for the business.
- Constant monitoring of sample shipment couriers, routes & availability.
- Risk Assessments and Business Continuity Plan execution.
The wellbeing of our employees, clients & patients is Almac’s number one priority. We will facilitate new ways of working and collaborating & we are committed to staying connected and supportive.
Should you have any other concerns you wish to discuss in relation to your specific project(s), please reach out to your Almac Diagnostic Services Project Manager or Business Development Representative and they will follow-up accordingly.