- Starts: 14 March 2019
- Ends: 15 March 2019
- Website: Click to view
Almac Sciences will be exhibiting at the 3rd Annual Next Gen Immuno-Oncology Congress in London on March 14th – March 15th. Visit our team at booth #15.
This event gathers the academicians, researchers and scientists from research institutes pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to discuss the latest updates in development of ADC’s, Bispecific Antibodies, Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and Adoptive Cellular Therapy.
- Updates in development of monoclonal and Bispecific Ab’s
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and Combinations
- Preclinical and Translational Immuno-Oncology Developments (Preclinical models for Immune checkpoint modulators)
- Biomarkers and Cancer Vaccines
- CAR-T cell therapy, Adoptive Cell Therapy
- Tumor microenvironment
- Oncolytic Viruses
Complete the form below to request a meeting with our experts: