World CDx Europe 2017
World CDx Europe is the premier European precision medicine event for biomarker, drug development and companion diagnostic specialists. Almac Diagnostics will be exhibiting at this event, you can find the team at booth #7.
Peter Kerr, Vice President of Almac Companion Diagnostic Development will detail Almac’s innovative flexible approach to CDx Development and Commercialisation, referencing pertinent case studies in the emerging arena of complex genomic biomarker signatures.
Topics covered will include:
- Robustly defining an appropriate diagnostics strategy with the Pharma partner
- A ‘platform agile’ approach providing solution flexibility from discovery-to-delivery
- Meeting the necessary Pharma timelines and resource requirements to ensure a fully integrated Drug-CDx rollout
- Partnership between Pharma and Diagnostic stakeholders through experienced Project Management and expert Bioinformatics supporting services
- The Quality and Regulatory Paradigm for successful CDx development and commercialisation in the new era of complex genomic diagnostic testing
Request a meeting:
|Start Date||28 March 2017|
|End Date||30 March 2017|
|Event website||Click to view|