Association of a DNA Damage Response Deficiency (DDRD) Assay with Prognosis in Resected Esophageal and Gastric Adenocarcinoma
Download the following Poster Presentation: Association of a DNA Damage Response Deficiency (DDRD) Assay with Prognosis in Resected Esophageal and Gastric Adenocarcinoma.
The DDRD assay:
1. Is the first gene expression biomarker to utilise FFPE tissue in oesophago-gastric cancer.
2. Demonstrates a strong association with prognosis in:
- EAC patients treated with neo-adjuvant chemotherapy
- GC patients treated with surgery + adjuvant chemo/chemoXRT
3. Predicts Pathological Response to neo-adjuvant chemotherapy
4. Could personalise treatment approaches in oesophago-gastric cancer.
Your global partner for biomarker discovery, development & commercialisation.
We offer a range of genomics platform and chemistry options, alongside expert data sciences support and a full sample management service.
Clinical Trial Assays
Comprehensive development, validation & delivery service for research and clinical use assays from our global clinical laboratories in USA, Europe and APAC.
A collaborative Companion Diagnostic partnership approach with a deep understanding of client needs. We offer CDx development, manufacture & commercialisation services.