Clinical Packaging of Biological Products
With the healthcare industry coming under increasing pressure to reduce costs and keep within tight budgets, physicians are finding it ever more difficult to account for the large cost of biologic products for their patients, with pharma companies struggling to justify the high prices for any but the most novel drugs. Biopharmaceuticals are among the most sophisticated and elegant achievements of modern science.
The advantages of biologics over the small molecule predecessors are not without their costs however. Their safety and efficacy, coupled with their success in treating patients living with serious illnesses.
In this eBook we highlight the following:
- The Rise of Biologics – Identifying what biologics are, the marketing growth, and 21st century developments in biopharmaceuticals that continues to transform healthcare.
- Market Pressures – Highlights an overview of the healthcare industry and outlines the role that biosimilars play in this field.
- The Challenges for Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) – Outlines key issues such as cost and time, globalization, lack of stability data, reduced inventory and variability in patient enrollmenT.
- Key Considerations – Identifies critical drug development success factors that you should consider.
- Almac and Packaging of Biological Clinical Supplies – Summarizes our expertise in the packaging of Biological Clinical Supplies and how our dedicated team can support you.
Almac Clinical Services
Guided by our extensive clinical supply experience and expertise, Almac Clinical Services is recognized as an innovative, global solution provider within the specialized and complex market of clinical trial supply.
Our integrated and adaptable solutions offer the most flexible approach to support the delivery of global clinical trials from protocol right through to patient delivery.
Our core purpose is to be the partner of choice, to deliver the next generation of health care solutions effectively and to focus on winning for you and your patients.