Impact of DNA Repair Deficiency Signature on Outcomes in Triple Negative Breast Cancer TNBC Patients Treated with AC Chemotherapy
Download the following Poster Presentation: Impact of DNA Repair Deficiency Signature on Outcomes in Triple Negative Breast Cancer TNBC Patients Treated with AC Chemotherapy.
- In this correlative study we demonstrate that high DDRD scores are associated with good prognosis in TNBC patients treated with adjuvant AC.
- Compared to patients with lowest tertile DDRD score, patients with highest tertile DDRD score had a 54% lower risk of recurrence/death when treated with adjuvant AC.
- Previous studies have reported that TILs are associated with chemotherapy response and good prognosis in TNBC3,4,5. Our findings in the current study are consistent with previous reports.
- Prognostic and predictive impact of the DDRD signature should be evaluated in other TNBC cohorts. With appropriate validation the DDRD signature has potential to be used as selection criterion to identify TNBC patients who will either receive significant benefit from AC or have suboptimal outcomes with AC.
- Molecular drivers of tumors with low DDRD scores should be investigated further in order to identify better treatment options for this group.
Your global partner for biomarker discovery, development & commercialisation.
We offer a range of genomics platform and chemistry options, alongside expert data sciences support and a full sample management service.
Clinical Trial Assays
Comprehensive development, validation & delivery service for research and clinical use assays from our global clinical laboratories in USA, Europe and APAC.
A collaborative Companion Diagnostic partnership approach with a deep understanding of client needs. We offer CDx development, manufacture & commercialisation services.