Resources by service
Overcoming Clinical Supply Chain Challenges in Investigator Initiated Studies
Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS) offer pharmaceutical sponsor companies the benefit of increasing product knowledge and expanding the medical use of their drug. However, managing these studies presents unique clinical supply chain challenges and can become a very complex process. In this webinar, Almac’s clinical supply experts address these challenges and provide insight into how to best manage investigator initiated clinical studies.
What will you gain from our webinar:
- Best practices for addressing the potential challenges in ensuring IIS drug supply availability while, balancing cost and risk.
- Insight into the current IIS landscape: the increase in scale and complexity of IIS programs.
- Fundamentals of demand planning and forecasting of drug supply considerations at an individual study or program level.
- Optimising pack design and labelling strategies for IIS.
- Learn about IIS regulatory considerations.
Submit your details for instant access:
*By submitting your information you acknowledge that you have read the privacy statement and you consent to our processing the data in accordance with that privacy statement. We may, from time to time, send you material relevant to your interests. If you change your mind at any time about wishing to receive material from us, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every email we send you will also include an unsubscribe link so you can unsubscribe from our marketing list.