Apprenticeships at Almac
As an apprentice and Almac employee, you will have an exceptional career as part of a global, award-winning organisation. You will work in a high-quality, customer focussed, innovative environment, fully supported by an Almac mentor and a personally assigned assessor from SRC.
An apprenticeship at Almac will allow you to maximise your career development potential and you will benefit from a structured programme of on-the-job training tailored to your needs. You will earn a salary while you learn and therefore you won’t incur any fees or costs associated with studying a higher education course. Almac will reward you with benefits such as enhanced pension, health and wellbeing schemes and flexible working options.
Dr. Frances Weldon, STEM Outreach Manager, Almac Group talks about Apprenticeships we currently offer and how to apply.
What Apprenticeships do Almac offer?
- Higher Level Apprenticeship in Applied Industrial Sciences (Chemical Sciences pathway)
- Level 2 Engineering Apprenticeship with pathways
- Higher Level Apprenticeship in Computing Infrastructure
How to apply :
Complete your application on the Southern Regional College website
There are no costs incurred as this is funded by the Department of Economy through their apprenticeship programme.
- Residency conditions apply
- Candidates should not be currently on any other Government funded training
- Apprenticeship candidates with a HNC, Foundation Degree or Degree in a related discipline may not be eligible.