Chemokines & Complement Proteins
Extensive Number of Human and Mouse Chemokines Available
From research tools to therapeutics, chemokines have a wide and complex range of applications in the biochemical research field. We provide a range of over 60 human chemokines in their native and site-specific labelled forms.
We employ proprietary skills in long-chain peptide synthesis to chemically synthesise chemokines. As a result, high purity products are obtained, ensuring the precise amino acid sequence is produced endotoxin free. This selective manufacturing process is highly amenable to the manufacture of labelled chemokines, ensuring that a single label is incorporated at a specific site in the sequence.
We make available site-specifically labelled chemokines with biotin and AlexaFluor 647®.
All of our products are available in various pack sizes:
- Human native chemokines – 20µg, 100µg, 1mg
- Human site-specifically biotin labelled chemokines – 10µg, 100µg
- Human site-specifically AF647® labelled chemokines – 10µg, 100µg
- Mouse chemokines – native, biotin, AF647® 10µg, 100µg
- Complement proteins – native, biotin, AF647® 10µg, 100µg
If you would like further information, please contact us at email@example.com