Working collaboratively with our clients, we specialise in providing innovative, tailored solutions supporting advanced therapy product launches, Just in Time labelling and packaging at ultra low temperatures, QP release and 3PL supply chains.
These bespoke solutions enable life saving Gene Therapy drug products to be delivered to patients when needed.
From our European Centre of Excellence, our expert commercial packaging team address the many challenges of launching your valuable Gene Therapy drug product, from ensuring product integrity throughout the supply chain to developing a bespoke packaging process.
We work with you to define a robust and commercially scalable process that meets your needs, taking into consideration:
- Temperature requirements (-20⁰C to -80⁰C)
- Allowable time out of condition (ambient/dry ice packaging)
- Conditioning time requirements
- Final pack-out configuration (inc. ancillary components)
- Level of serialisation aggregation required
- Temperature controlled distribution and global supply chain
With flexible business models and customisable GMP floor space, we provide tailored solutions to meet your specific processing requirements. Should that be dedicated processing rooms with in-room client dedicated equipment for Just in Time labelling/packaging, or specialised ultra-low temperature packing in non-dedicated rooms, our team work with you to determine a solution to best meet your business and product needs.